What is colloidal silver?
In its purest form, colloidal silver is a solution of microscopic silver nanoparticles of silver suspended in water. Colloidal silver can also be obtained colloidal silver spray, colloidal silver gel and colloidal silver gel. Colloidal silver was once widely used to treat bacterial, fungal and viral infections before the adoption of antibiotics. There is a lot of historical evidence that suggests that silver has always been connected to good health. This is said to partially explain the preference of royalty and nobles to eat and drink almost solely from silverware. Recently, NASA has used colloidal silver as a water purification system. Many major airlines also use silver water filtration systems to ensure drinking water quality.
What are colloidal silver benefits?
Using colloidal silver small doses either as a spray or dietary supplement is thought to provide the following benefits.
- An improvement in the quality of drinking water  - studies have shown that as little as 2 teaspoons of silver particles having a potency of 30 ppm (parts per million) will purify 1 gallon of water. Most commercial colloidal silver solutions have a potency of between 16 and 20 ppm.
- Can help to enhance the immune system .
- Its antibacterial properties can help to neutralise antibiotic resistant germs and bacteria .
- Has been shown to assist in the repair and regrowth of skin tissue  - Dr Robert Becker’s work has consistently shown silver to be particularly effective in treating and dressing wounds has been particularly effective. Furthermore, studies have clearly demonstrated that wound dressings containing silver nanoparticles appear to be a more effective barrier to infection than other alternatives.
- Has anti inflammatory characteristics 
- May assist in treating nasal congestion  and related allergies although what little evidence there is remains inconclusive
What is colloidal silver used for?
Colloidal silver is used as a natural remedy for a variety of conditions. It is used for
- Cleansing the gut
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties help to eliminate harmful fungi and other potential antimicrobial activity from the human body
- Improving skin conditions such as eczema
- Boosting the immune system to help combat viruses
- And a variety of other conditions including influenza and warts. It has also been used as a homeopathic remedy for many other medical purposes including dressing venous leg ulcers, shingles. Allied troops were even given colloidal silver products to treat gonorrhea and other STDS
The proponents of colloidal silver are adamant that it has some positive effect although research into its properties continues and hard scientific evidence is still hard to find.
Is Colloidal silver good for colds?
While it is difficult to find hard data to support the claim that colloidal silver helps to fight colds, flu and even pneumonia there is plenty of anecdotal evidence to suggest that colloidal silver can help fight colds and flu. There is no scientific evidence to support the treatment of pneumonia.
Is Colloidal Silver safe?
It is important that customers be aware of the need to take caution when using colloidal silver as it does have side effects. The silver that is present in this product may be deposited into the organs, such as the skin, liver, spleen and kidneys. This is especially the case if the product is over-used. The result may cause serious side effects presenting as bluish or grey skin.. The condition is known as Argyria.is irreversible. Although not life threatening, Argyria can have a significant impact upon a person's life as the cosmetic effect can be quite severe. Argyria is only contracted by people who have had significant exposure to silver. Colloidal silver supplements taken in small doses should not result in a case of argyria. If in any doubt it is recommended that you consult a physician. Keep i mind also that the American Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has stated twice in memorandums that there may be risks associated with the over use of colloidal silver
Please note:The FDA has advised that colloidal silver can be UNSAFE when taken during pregnancy. The result may be abnormal development. We highly encourage you to consult a GP or health practitioner if you have any reservations about the use of colloidal silver products. Using this product is undertaken at your own risk so please make sure to chat with your GP if you have any concerns prior to use.
Does Silver Fight Infection?
Silver has been used for centuries to heal infections caused by wounds and burns. Although its use has declined in the Post war era, its antibacterial properties are well documented. 
How much colloidal silver can you take a day?
Finding specific guidelines for colloidal silver dosage is rather difficult. The US EPA has stated that the body should be exposed to no more than 5 micrograms for every kilogram that you weigh . The operative word here is exposure. It is recommended that you consult a physician before taking colloidal silver daily.
Can you buy colloidal silver over the counter?
Colloidal silver can be found in some specialist health food stores and pharmacies as not every outlet stocks colloidal silver as over the counter products. However, it may be easier to purchase the product directly online through Buy Organics Online.
Where to buy colloidal silver?
Buy Organics Online is the best place to buy colloidal silver in Australia. We have sourced and stocked the best available supplies of colloidal silver. If you’re looking for an alternative health treatment that has a long history of use throughout the ages, then you may like to add colloidal silver to your medicine cabinet. we have colloidal silver for sale in colloidal silver water, colloidal silver spray and colloidal silver gel options - buy your colloidal silver product supply now.
A few popular choices of colloidal Silver are; Suttons Colloidal Silver, colloidal silver gel and colloidal silver nasal spray.