Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is different from the refined and distilled vinegar usually found in supermarkets. The Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is available in three sizes.
Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar is an organic vinegar that occurs naturally made from fresh, crushed, organically grown and organic raw apples allowed to mature in wooden barrels. This boosts its natural fermentation qualities. With minimal processing the final product is 100% organic raw, unfiltered drinking apple cider vinegar and with no preservatives added. When mature, it contains the amazing mother a web-like substance, that becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light.
• Made From The Most Delicious & Finest Grown USDA organic Certified Apples
• Raw & Full Of Enzymes
• One of the best health products
• Contains the “Mother” Of Vinegar
• Made from delicious healthy organically grown apples
• Unfiltered & Unpasteurised
• Rich In Vitamins & Minerals
• Gluten Free, Non-GMO, and Kosher
• Trusted Since 1912.
• Best Tasting!
This product will definitely help you lose weight. In fact,it is the optimal vinegar for weight loss and you can even try the apple cider vinegar diet.
Above: Dr. Axe explains benefits of ACV! (from www.DrAxe.com)
The “mother” is the dark, cloudy sediment in the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) formed from naturally occurring pectin and apple residues. It appears as molecules of protein (in the form of enzymes) connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the "mother" shows that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed. Vinegars containing the "mother" contain enzymes and minerals that other vinegars may not contain due to over processing, filtration and overheating. Many people believe it is the "mother" that is what provides so many health benefits.
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is never pasteurized. Pasteurization is the heating process intended to remove potential problem bacteria from consumable liquids such as milk, juices etc. However, this process will also remove delicate nutrients and enzymes that may constitute the major health giving properties of the food. In the case of Bragg Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, pasteurization would eliminate the "mother", which contributes many healthy benefits. Similarly, Bragg AVC is not distilled.
During the distillation process vinegar is turned to steam and the powerful enzymes are destroyed.
This process also destroys the natural malic and tartaric acids which are important in eliminating toxins and harmful organisms. Bragg's is kept raw so all these beneficial properties are preserved. It's a wholesome way to add delicious flavor to salads, veggies, fish and chips, and other food favorites.
• Promotes Digestion & Healthy pH Balance
• Natural Heartburn Remedy
• Rich In Enzymes
• Promotes heart health
• Vinegar for weight loss (apple cider vinegar diet)
• USDA organic
• Good for the immune system
• High In Potassium & Other Minerals
• Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels
• Supports A Healthy Immune System
• Assists With Weight Control By Breaking Down fats
• Supports Bowel Regularity And Toxin Removal
• Soothes Dry Throat
• Helps Maintain Healthy Skin
• Soothes Irritated Skin
• Dandruff Remedy
• Relieves Muscle & Joint Pain Due To Overuse
The source of Apple Cider Vinegar health benefits is the apple which has long been known as a nutritional powerhouse. It contains many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and dietary fiber, while at the same time having very little fat and sodium.
Apple Cider Vinegar contains 5% acetic acid and much smaller amounts of Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, and various Amino acids. These acids give apple cider vinegar its antiseptic property, which helps deter the growth of unwanted bacteria and yeasts in the digestive track. By taking a little apple cider vinegar before a meal, you can increase stomach acidity and thereby improve digestion and nutrient uptake.
Some of the Vitamins, Amino Acids, and Bioflavonoids found in apples and Apple Cider Vinegar are antioxidants, which help protect the body against damage caused by exposure to chemical toxins. Additionally, apples and Apple Cider Vinegar contain Pectin, a water soluble fiber which can absorb water, fat, toxins, and cholesterol in the digestive tract and remove them from the body. Pectin also improves glucose metabolism and lowers blood pressure resulting in improved heart health.
The insoluble fiber in apples aids digestion and elimination, promotes regularity, and contributes to bowel cleansing.
Apple Cider Vinegar also has significant amounts of easily absorbable minerals with potassium being by far the most plentiful. Potassium works together with sodium to control the body’s water balance, the conduction of nerve impulses, contraction of muscles, maintenance of a normal heart rhythm, and is essential for the storage of carbohydrates and their breakdown for energy.
1. Prevention of Indigestion - add 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar to a glass of warm water and drink it 30 minutes before you dine. Sip before eating especially if you know you're going to indulge in foods that may give you heart burn.
2. Balancing Blood Sugar – A small amount of Apple Cider Vinegar during the day may help to control your blood sugar levels in a healthy range. A study at Arizona State University found that insulin resistant people who drank a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water before eating a high carbohydrate meal had lower blood sugar levels afterwards.
3. Soothes Sore Throat - As soon as you feel the tickle of a sore throat use the germ killing power of Apple Cider Vinegar to control an oncoming infection. Many germs can't survive in the acidic environment that vinegar creates. Mix 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar with 1/4 cup warm water and gargle every hour or so.
4. Controls Dandruff - The acidity of Apple Cider Vinegar changes the pH of the scalp, making it harder for yeast to grow. Mix 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar with 1/4 cup water in a spray bottle and apply on scalp. Wrap head in a towel and let sit for 15 minutes to an hour before washing hair. For best results, use twice a week.
5. Aids In Weight Loss - Apple Cider Vinegar can help you lose weight. Here's why: The acetic acid suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism, and reduces water retention. Scientists also theorize that apple cider vinegar interferes with the body's digestion of starch, which means fewer calories enter the bloodstream. To boost the effect of any weight loss program try the Bragg Vinegar Health Drink that you can easily and economically make at home.
For a delicious, ideal pick-me-up at home, work, sports event or gym, drink the Bragg Vinegar Health Drink 3 times daily - upon arising, mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Stir 1 to 2 teaspoons of Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (available in three sizes on BuyOrganicsOnline) in an 8 oz. glass of purified water. Optional to taste - 1 to 2 teaspoons of your choice: organic honey, 100% maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, or 4 drops of stevia.
Another option is to purchase the All Natural Drinks sweetened version of the product with either stevia or honey also available from BuyOrganicsOnline. Based on Paul and Patricia Bragg's original recipe they are made with Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and pure distilled water. They are great-tasting, healthy, and perfect for that quick energy boost.