Liquorice Tea – Taste the deliciousness in your cup
Liquorice tea is unlike other leaf teas. This one comes from the licorice plant and more specifically from its roots. The name of the plant is Glycyrrhica Glabra. The plant grows in Europe and Asia where it has been consumed for many years due to its medicinal abilities. The tea is filled with antioxidants, vitamins and natural compounds that play a significant role in improving your health. Liquorice tea is a powerful drink and should be consumed in moderation. Some of it each day is enough for you to get all the nutrients and health benefits.
Liquorice Tea Benefits
Liquorice tea is filled with antioxidants and powerful nutrients that will help you going through the day as well as improving your overall health and preventing from diseases. Lets have a look at some of the most important health benefits of liquorice tea:
- Antioxidants for better skin - The tea can keep your skin glowing and young due to its antioxidant contents.
- Ease menstrual cramps – We all hate those days. Consuming liquorice tea though can help you go through those horrible and painful days by acting as a antispasmodic and reliefs from cramps and spasms in your lower stomach area.
- Against muscle spasms – Much like menstrual cramps, the tea can smooth muscles and prevent them from having seizures or mild spasms.
- Body detox – Drinking the tea can cause a diuretic effect. By urinating, toxins and fats are also removed from your body, resulting in removing any harmful elements from your body and allowing it to work with whatever is good for you without storing any fats.
- Stress reduction – The tea’s mild flavor leaves a soothing feeling of relaxation upon consumption. That is due to the stress balance ability that the tea is able to promote to its consumers.
Liquorice Tea Australia
At Buy Organics Online, you will be able to find a wide range of organic teas including Liquorice tea coming from Australian brands as well as international ones.