Experience the wonder of Dandelion Coffee Substitute
Dandelion Coffee is a product like no other. Often used as a tea or coffee substitute, dandelion enables consumers to still enjoy a warm cuppa whilst avoiding the over-consumption of caffeine. While two to four cups of coffee or tea is not considered harmful, for some, caffeine can cause significant health issues that require it to be avoided for the most part. Always check with your GP prior to consuming herbal self-treatment products, particularly if you have pre-existing medical conditions.
Health benefits of Dandelion Coffee
If you have been wondering what are the benefits of dandelion coffee, you may be surprised to learn that drinking dandelion coffee provides the following benefits-:
- The lack of caffeine present in dandelion coffee can have major benefits for those who experience the side effects of caffeine use. These side effects include irritability and anxiety, difficulty sleeping, an increased heart rate and muscle tremors. This makes it ideal for those with high blood pressure and heart issues.
- Dandelion Root is a proven diuretic. This means that urine production is increased and makes this product ideal for the treatment of premenstrual bloating.
- Consumption of Dandelion Root may improve digestion and lead to a reduction in stomach pain. This is because Dandelion helps to promote healthier gastrointestinal bacteria.
- Dandelion Root possesses the ability to flush toxins out of the human body. This may lead to a positive effect for people that are prone to the development of gall stones.
- Because Dandelion is rich in a range of essential vitamins and minerals, such as complex B vitamins, zinc, potassium and iron, it is an extremely beneficial product for those looking to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Because most Dandelion Root products are certified organic, there is an absence of pesticides and harmful chemicals used in its development. Because Dandelion Root products are free of harmful chemicals and pesticides, they are much more beneficial to your health than non-organic alternatives.
Does dandelion coffee have caffeine?
While it looks and tastes a lot like coffee, dandelion coffee is free from caffeine making it an excellent option for people looking to lower their caffeine intake
Does dandelion coffee taste like coffee?
Dandelion coffee is made from dandelion root and when brood looks pretty much the same as brewed coffee. Some advocates will tell you that dandelion coffee tastes just like coffee. However, as almost all different brands of coffee have slightly different aromas and tastes, you will probably find the taste similar to but not exactly the same as your regular coffee. Just like the real thing, dandelion coffee can be sweetened according to taste using a variety of additives including sugars, honey and lemon. A little experimentation will have you sipping on a very good substitute for your regular brew.
What is the difference between dandelion tea and dandelion coffee?
In strict terms dandelion coffee is actually a blend of dandelion tea, ground from the dandelion root and often blended with chicory to give it a coffee like appearance and taste.
Dandelion Coffee Australia
At Buy Organics Online you have access to a wide range of organic coffee products, including many high quality dandelion tea and coffee items from respected Australian and International Organic suppliers.