Dr. Organic Rose Otto Face Mask 125ml
Benefits of Face Mask:
• Deep Cleansing
• Healthy Aging
• Contains Kaolin Clay
• Contains Cocoa Butters
Dr. Organic Rose Otto Face Mask is an oil absorbing, cell regenerating and detoxifying facial mask. It is lightly perfumed with selective and healthful plant oils and extracts that moisturise and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but also contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of skin problems from acne and aging to the treatment of inflammatory conditions. By combining this precious oil with a proprietary blend of bioactive and natural ingredients including Kaolin (China Clay), this nutrient rich formulation draws oil from the pores, while ridding the skin’s surface of dead cells and impurities. Combined with Cocoa & Shea Butters this added hydration helps to further enhance the skin’s elasticity and cell regeneration. The result is skin looking younger, more toned, revitalised and detoxified.
The rose is a symbol of love, youth and beauty which stems from its historical use throughout the centuries as an ingredient in skincare. Renowned for its anti-aging properties it firms and tones the skin, improving the skin’s texture making it appear smoother, softer, and younger. Rose Otto, is a rare and precious rose oil with an intense aroma that is representative of the fresh, white flowers. Its sweet, uplifting floral scent will get you through your day, all day long. To reap the benefits of this beautiful and elegant flower, try Dr. Organic Rose Otto Face Mask to purify your skin twice a week after your daily bath or shower routine.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Rose Otto Face Mask is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Use Dr. Organic Rose Otto Face Mask twice weekly as part of your cleansing regime. Apply face mask evenly over whole face avoiding eyes and lips. Relax for 10 minutes and allow mask to dry. Remove with warm water or a damp flannel.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Kaolin, Calcium carbonate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter, Glycerin, Zinc oxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl caprylate, Decyl glucoside, Tocopherol/Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) flower oil, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil, Parfum*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower extract, Passiflora incarnata extract, Tilia europaea flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium phytate, Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol