Dr. Organic, Dead Sea Mineral 2 In 1 Shampoo and Conditioner 265ml
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Coco glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium chloride, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium lactate, Arginine, Aspartic acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sorbitan sesquioctanoate, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Maris sal (Dead sea salt), Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Laminaria digitata extract, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) needle oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil, Mentha arvensis herb oil, Mentha spicata herb oil, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium sorbate, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Limonene, Linalool.
- Contains 20 Essential Minerals
Dead Sea Minerals are successfully used in cosmetics; they contribute important nutrients to create and promote healthy skin and hair. Various cultures and groups of people have visited the Dead Sea (located in Israel) for therapy, dating back to the time of the ancient Egyptians. Since that time this curative, highly mineralised salt has been utilized for medicinal purposes in soaps, skin creams and bathing routines. Even today thousands of people flock to the water of the Dead Sea seeking treatment for a host of ailments. This precious salt is used in Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Shampoo and Conditioner. It is combined with a proprietary blend of herbal extracts and organic algae creating a revitalizing two in one shampoo and conditioner that stimulates the hair’s keratin fibers leaving the hair manageable, rehydrated and restored to a radiant and healthy condition. A perfect, easy and economical 2 in 1 cleansing solution that leaves your hair full bodied, vibrant and beautifully conditioned.
Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral 2 In 1 Shampoo and Conditioner is formulated to repair and protect hair. This unique combination of Dead Sea minerals offers a number of hair care benefits which include remineralising, hydrating and rejuvenating properties. Additionally, it is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and fortify the hair. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of hair and scalp problems from dry, lifeless hair to dandruff and thinning hair. Essential oils added to shampoo and conditioner can relieve and moisturise the scalp, stimulating the scalp and promoting hair growth while adding shine and softness to hair.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Shampoo is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its moisurising and healing effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in hair care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to restore and strengthen hair. Following are four reasons why the addition of Aloe in hair care products is an excellent hair treatment choice.
1.) Aloe Vera can be useful in dandruff treatment and prevention. Just like Aloe Vera can sooth dry skin from sun burn, it can moisturise a dry scalp, which helps to alleviate the presence of flaky skin.
2.) Aloe Vera is therapeutic for the treatment of dry, brittle hair. As a rinse it adds moisture without the worries of oil or product build-up.
3.) Aloe Vera helps to tame frizzy hair while leaving your hair silky smooth and glossy. This is due to the high content of amino acids in Aloe which promote strength and adds shine to the hair.
4.) Aloe Vera can help to prevent frequent hair loss and promote hair growth. Using Aloe regularly will rejuvenate the hair follicles and help to reduce thinning.
Direction for Use:
Apply to wet hair, massage gently and rinse.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) a variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
- Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
- Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
- No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
- No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
- No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
- No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
- No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
- Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Shop with BuyOrganicsOnline for all your Dr. Organic Personal Care Products