Brauer Baby and Child Teething Gel For Teething Relief 20g
Baby & Child Teething Gel includes homeopathic ingredients, such as homeopathic Chamomile, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve the pain, discomfort and irritability of teething.
If you are concerned about your baby’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- Try a refrigerated teething ring can be soothing for your baby to chew on.
- Gently massage your baby’s gums with your own little finger or with some ice.
- Give your baby lots of extra cuddles and comfort.
- Ask family members and friends for help look after bub so you can look after yourself too. Make sure you get some extra rest and time out during the day, especially if you are not getting a good night's sleep.
- Teething may cause slightly loose bowel motions, but it’s important to know that teething does not cause diarrhoea. Always see your healthcare professional if your baby has diarrhoea.