Help the environment with Cheeki Australia
Founded in Freshwater, NSW in 2009, Cheeki Australia operate with a commitment to eliminating unnecessary waste through the production of durable, eco-friendly beverage containers. Made from high-quality stainless steel, their wide range of products come in all colours, designs, shapes and sizes.
By providing the marketplace with single walled containers and insulated drink bottles in coffee mug size and larger one-litre water bottle size, they have no doubt had an impact in reducing the large number of disposable cups, mugs and water bottles that infiltrate our landfills.
Cheeki Australia Product Features
- All Cheeki products are beneficial to the environment. They are reusable, recyclable and as a result cause less pollution. Where plastic water bottles take a long time to decompose, they are also responsible for the leaking of toxins into the environment that cause damage to our oceans and rivers. Cheeki Australia products are made from all-natural materials that ensure re-usability and eliminate the need to use plastic water bottles.
- Where plastic bottles leak chemicals that can cause disease to both humans and animals, Cheeki’s stainless steel products are free from harmful chemicals.
- All Cheeki water bottles and cups are extremely durable. They can be reused time and time again. The ability to continually reuse minimised waste tremendously.
- Stainless Steel bottles do a much better job than disposable coffee cups or keeping in heat. This means that your morning tea or coffee will remain hotter for longer.
- -All Cheeki products are dishwasher safe. They can be cleaned easily with or without the use of a dish washing unit.
Healthier living with a Cheeki Water Bottles and Coffee Cups
Cheeki Australia's adult and kids water bottles and reusable coffee cups come in a wide variety of colours and sizes. They are the perfect product to take with you on an outdoor camping adventure or as sports bottles to your local weekend event. They are BPA free and easy to wash. Most importantly, they are free from the harmful chemicals and contaminants contained in plastic bottles that may cause harm to you and your family.