Dr. Organic Aloe Vera & Cucumber Gel 200ml
Benefits of Gel:
• Hydrates Skin
• Effective Skin Toner
• Soothing & Refreshing
• Has Potent Antioxidant and Antibacterial Properties
• Accelerates the Healing of Sunburns
Dr. Organic Aloe Vera & Cucumber Gel is a moisturiser suitable for use on dry, irritated and sun exposed skin. Aloe Vera has been used for a host of purposes since the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality”. Since then, its uses have become more targeted and medicinal, and it’s one of the leading therapies for sunburn. Aloe helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps to retain moisture. It moisturizes without giving the skin a greasy feel, so it’s ideal for people with an oily skin complexion. A perfect anti-age helper that can improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. Additionally, because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties skin heals more quickly. For these reasons it is an effective treatment for the inflammation associated with acne and small cuts caused by shaving. Combining bioactive organic Aloe Vera with a balanced blend of Cucumber Extract, Witch Hazel Extract and Calendula Extract provides a fast absorbing, deeply hydrating and restoring action leaving the skin intensely soothed, instantly refreshed and perfectly toned. To reap the benefits of this amazing therapeutic plant gel, try Dr. Organic Aloe Vera & Cucumber Gel to hydrate, nourish and heal your skin.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Aloe Vera & Cucumber Gel is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Apply liberally to the skin. Repeat as often as required. Suitable for use all over the body.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, aqua, haramelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, alcohol dena, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, arnica montana extract, calendula offcinalis extract, carbomer, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, parfum, limonene, linalool.