Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Face Mask 125ml
Benefits of Face Mask:
• Deeply Cleansing
• Contains Kaolin Clay
• Contains Cocoa & Shea Butters
Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Face Mask is an oil absorbing, cell rejuvenating detoxifying facial treatment. As a potent anti-inflammatory Manuka Honey helps to sooth red, irritated skin while healing blemishes. It also helps balance the skin’s pH and contains amino acids which slough away dead skin cells, helping to keep pores clear. This unique honey is combined with a proprietary blend of bioactive and natural ingredients including mineral-rich Kaolin (China Clay). This nutrient rich clay based formulation draws oil from the pores while ridding the skins surface of impurities leaving the skin intensely purified, perfectly nourished and rejuvenated.
Manuka Honey’s medicinal properties make it a powerful and effective ingredient in skincare products.
Produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush, it is used in both traditional and modern medicine for its antibacterial properties. Additionally, known as a natural humectant, Manuka Honey draws moisture into the skin. Combined with Cocoa & Shea Butters this added hydration helps to further enhance the skin’s elasticity and cell regeneration. For thoroughly cleansed, totally toned, younger and softer looking skin, Try Dr. Organics Manuka Honey Face Mask.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Face Mask is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Use twice weekly as part of your cleansing routine. Apply Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Face Mask evenly over whole face avoiding eyes and lips. Relax for 10 minutes and allow mask to dry. Remove with warm water or a damp flannel.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Caprylate, Decyl Glucoside, Mel (Honey), Tocopherol/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum, Mel (Manuka Honey), Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Ascorbic Acid