Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Body Wash 250ml
Benefits of Body Wash:
- Intensive Moisturiser
- Softens Rough and Dry Skin
- Rich In Essential Fatty Acids
Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Body Wash is a rich, daily bath and shower gel; a luxurious, natural, non-synthetic formula. It is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but also contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of skin problems from acne and aging to the treatment of inflammatory conditions.
Moroccan Argan Oil is an original natural solution for preserving the skin against premature aging. It is an incredibly rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. For generations, natives of the Argan Forest in Morocco have pressed the nut to extract this precious oil, to use as a dietary supplement, for wound healing and rash relief, and to nourish skin and hair. Now it is used by men and women all over the world seeking an effective, all natural moisturiser for their health and beauty routines. One of the main reasons Argan Oil is so healing, is that it is rich in Vitamins A and E. However, Argan oil is also packed with other powerful antioxidants and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. Research indicates that when applied to skin, it eases inflammation while moisturizing as well. When applied topically, tocopherol from the Vitamin E helps to boost cell production while promoting healthy skin. This is why cosmetic companies are including it in their high-end anti-aging, skin, and hair care products. To restore, hydrate and nourish your skin during your daily bath or shower routine, try Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Body Wash, Beauty Magazine Awards Winner 2013.
The number one ingredient in all of Dr. Organic Body Wash Products is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Lather Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Body Wash and apply as required on body.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
- Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
- Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
- No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
- No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
- No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
- No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
- No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
- Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl glucoside, Coco glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Argania spinosa (Argan) oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove)leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) leaf oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) oil, Mentha arvensis herb oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) fruit extract, Mentha spicata herb oil, Kigelia Africana fruit extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Adansonia digitata fruit extract, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Glycerin, Citric acid, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol.