Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Skin Lotion 200ml
Benefits of Skin Lotion:
• Contains Cocoa & Shea Butters
• Rich In EFA’s
• Prevents Signs of Premature Aging
• Reduces the Appearance of Wrinkles and Age Spots
• Excellent Moisturiser
• Softens Rough and Dry Skin
• Fast Absorbing
Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Skin Lotion is a skin treatment that offers soothing and restoring moisture for dry, problem prone and sun exposed skin. Enriched with Shea and Cocoa Butters this lotion has concentrated amounts of Essential Fatty Acid (EFA’s), Vitamin E and Antioxidants, making it a highly effective, fast absorbing anti-aging skin therapy.
Moroccan Argan Oil is an original natural solution for preserving the skin against premature aging. It is an incredibly rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Used by men and women all over the world seeking an effective, all natural moisturiser for their health and beauty routines. One of the main reasons Argan Oil is so healing, is that it is rich in Vitamins A and E. Additionally, Argan oil is packed with other powerful antioxidants and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. Research indicates that when applied to skin, it eases inflammation while moisturizing as well. When applied topically, tocopherol from the Vitamin E helps to boost cell production while promoting healthy skin. This is why cosmetic companies are including it in their high-end anti-aging skin care products. To restore, hydrate and nourish your skin after your daily bath or shower routine, try Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Skin Lotion.
The body butters in Dr. Organic Skin Lotion Products are rich in essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids. These fats benefit the body externally as well as internally. Omega 3 fats are very moisturising and they help to calm inflammation. Body butters also contain high levels of key antioxidants such as Vitamins C, E, and A. Shea is one of the most well known body butters and is used in all of Dr. Organic Skin Lotion Products. Shea Butter contains extra Vitamin E which helps to rejuvenate the skin. Additionally, Cocoa Butter is also rich in antioxidants and helps to control the occurrence of oxidative stress, reducing signs of aging such as wrinkles and age marks. Cocoa Butter also provides a barrier for the skin that will protect it from outside or environmental forces that can cause irritation or damage to the skin.
The number one ingredient in all of Dr. Organic Skin Lotion Products is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter, Glycerin, Coco-caprylate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 dicitrate/stearate, Sodium magnesium silicate, Argania spinosa (Argan) oil, Xanthan gum, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Kigelia Africana fruit extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Adansonia digitata fruit extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Cinnamomumzeylanicum (Cinnamon) leaf oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) oil, Mentha arvensis herb oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) fruit extract, Mentha spicata herb oil, Sodium phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium dehydroacetate, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Citric acid, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl benzoate.