Dr. Organic Rose Otto Skin Toner 150ml
Benefits of Skin Toner:
• Gentle Tonic Stimulates & Purifies After Cleansing
• Natural Radiance & Glow
• Natural Firming & Toning Action
• Uplifting & Refreshing
• Healthy Aging/Antioxidant Protection
Dr. Organic Rose Otto Skin Toner is a purifying and stimulating toner that leaves the skin’s surface naturally hydrated and balanced. It is lightly perfumed with selective and healthful plant oils and extracts that moisturise and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but also contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of skin problems from acne and aging to the treatment of inflammatory conditions. By combining this precious oil with a proprietary blend of bioactive and natural ingredients (i.e. Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera) Dr. Organic has created a delicately fragranced toner with an uplifting and firming action that conditions your skin leaving it with a natural radiance and glow. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and mature.
The rose is a symbol of love, youth and beauty which stems from its historical use throughout the centuries as an ingredient in skincare. Renowned for its anti-aging properties it firms and tones the skin, improving the skin’s texture making it appear smoother, softer, and younger. Rose Ottoa, is a rare and precious rose oil with an intense aroma that is representative of the fresh, white flowers. Its sweet, uplifting floral scent will get you through your day, all day long. To reap the benefits of this beautiful and elegant flower, try Dr. Organic Rose Otto Skin Toner to firm and tone your skin after your daily bath or shower routine.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Rose Otto Skin Toner is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Apply Dr. Organic Rose Otto Skin Toner to cotton wool and wipe gently in upward movements over skin morning and night. For best results, use Dr. Organic Rose Otto Cleansing Milk before and follow with Dr. Organic Day Cream or Night Cream.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) flower water, Glycerin, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower water, Sodium PCA, Sodium lactate, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Amino acids, Panthenol, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower extract, Passiflora incarnata extract, Tilia europaea flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Ascorbic acid, Parfum*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) flower oil, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil, Polyglyceryl-4 caprate, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citronellol, Geraniol