Herbal's Dandelion Root Herbal Tea 30 Teabags
- Helps regulate liver and gallbladder function
- Stimulates appetite and bile flow
- Useful for dyspepsia and fluid retention
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine
- Take Dandelion Root to help regulate liver and gallbladder function, to assist in the management of dyspepsia (gastric discomfort after eating), to stimulate appetite and the flow of bile from the gallbladder, and to aid in the treatment of fluid retention. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officianale) root and rhizome dry 4g (4000mg)