NaturoBest Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger 120c
Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath. A high quality prenatal multi designed specifically for the first trimester and to reduce morning sickness.
• Australia’s first prenatal multi with 75mg of vitamin B6 and 1300mg of ginger that may reduce morning sickness.
• Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms to support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
• Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
• Does not contain iron. Iron supplementation in the first trimester may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness.
• Does not contain high levels of iodine. The pregnancy hormone hcg naturally stimulates the thyroid during the first trimester and this may increase the severity of nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy.
• Does not contain the fat soluble vitamins A and K. These vitamins are easily obtained from the diet and may be toxic in excess. Vitamin K has poor placental transfer to the baby.
• Ultra-low excipient formula; only ascorbyl palmitate and microcrystalline cellulose as excipients.
- Each capsule contains:
- Thiamine hydrochloride 3.18mg
- equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1) 2.5mg
- Riboflavin-sodium-phosphate 3.29mg
- equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2) 2.5mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 15mg
- Calcium pantothenate 27.29mg
- equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 25mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 30.39mg
- equivalent pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 25mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate 19.59mg
- equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6) 12.5mg
- Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 445mcg
- equivalent levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF (active folate) 250mcg
- Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12) 250mcg
- Choline bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Biotin 200mcg
- Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate 56.04mg
- equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
- equivalent magnesium 3.47mg
- Vitashine® Colecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D3 250IU) 6.25mcg
- Chromium picolinate 201.1mcg
- equivalent chromium 25mcg
- Potassium iodide 98.1mcg
- equivalent iodine 75mcg
- Magnesium citrate 308.64mg
- equivalent magnesium 50mg
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 53.47mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg
- equivalent manganese 2mg
- Molybdenum trioxide 37.5mcg
- equivalent molybdenum 25mcg
- Selenomethionine 62.1mcg
- equivalent selenium 25mcg
- Zinc citrate dihydrate 17.13mg
- equivalent zinc 5.5mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome ext. equivalent dry 650mg
- Colloidal anhydrous silica 5mg
- equivalent silica 2.34mg
Dose & Administrations:
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best results continue on with Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Contains pyridoxine; stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.