Berringa Honey Eucalyptus Raw&Unfilter 500g
Berringa Eucalyptus is perfect for everyday use and is delicious by itself, as an ingredient in cooking or as an additive to other foods and drinks. Golden in colour with a delicately sweet taste and subtle floral aroma. Berringa Eucalyptus Honey is sourced from several different species of native Australian Eucalyptus tree, including Yellow Box (Eucalyptus melliodora), Stringybark (tetradonta), River Red Gum (camaldulensis) and Green Mallee (viridis). It is thought to have some anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, antiseptic and antibacterial effects and may help to generally increase immunity. When massaged into the area, It may also help to sooth sprained ligaments, stiff muscles, lower back pain, aches, nerve pain and joint pain associated with rheumatism. It may also help to heal some wounds, ulcers, burns and abrasions and is also thought to be effective on insect bites and stings.
- Only sourced from Australian beekeepers
- Suitable for everyday use
- Raw, single filtered and cold extracted honey
- Help to generally increase immunity
- Golden in colour with a delicately sweet taste and subtle floral aroma
- Energy (kj) 1400, Protein (g) 0.3, Fat Total (g) 0, Fat Saturated (g) 0, Carbohydrate (g) 83.8, Sugars (g) 63.9, Sodium (mg) 0