Creatine 500g by Protein Supplies Australia
- Aids With Strength & Recovery
- Assists With Lean Muscle Mass & Energy
- Tested For Purity
- Perfect For Stacking
- Zero Fat, Zero Carbs, Zero Sugar
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Free From Artificial Additives & Banned Substances
- Vegan Friendly
What is Creatine? The French chemist, Michel Eugène Chevreul, first identified Creatine in 1832. The chemical is naturally made by the human body, but it can also be obtained from some foods and supplements. Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid produced in the liver and it helps supply energy to cells throughout the body - particularly muscle cells. The compound is formed of three amino acids: L-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine. Because of Creatine's ability to supply energy where it is demanded, the chemical is mainly used by athletes to rapidly increase their energy production, improving athletic performance and allowing them to train harder. Many sports enthusiasts take Creatine because additional energy allows for greater weight lifting potential which results in bigger, stronger muscles. It is not only used by athletes to improve their overall performance, but it may also help treat a range of neuromuscular and neurodegenerative disorders and improve cognitive ability. Creatine is considered safe to consume. However, people are advised to talk to their doctor before taking Creatine supplements. Patients with kidney disease should completely avoid using Creatine, and caution is advised for people with diabetes and anyone taking blood sugar supplements.
Protein Supplies Australia Creatine 500g is useful for increasing rapidly produced energy –Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)–in muscle. Creatine supplementation supports the storage of high-energy phosphocreatine which improves power output (ATP) for athletic capacity and intensity. By promoting faster and more efficient recycling of ATP, Creatine helps provide the fuel our bodies need to accomplish physical and metabolic tasks. It is used within the body for every function requiring energy, both physical and mental, and delivers various cardio-protective and neuro-protective properties which possibly improve mental clarity and focus. Additionally, Creatine is used to promote cellular hydration with many people using higher-doses (loading) to support muscular water retention which may assist lean muscle mass. Protein Supplies Australia Creatine (also available in sizes 200g and 1kg) is ideal for stacking your sports nutrition supplements and can be mixed with various amino acids and proteins to create personalised pre or post workout ‘stacks’. It blends nicely in water or fruit juice and can be easily pre-mixed in an eco-friendly sports bottle to take along to the gym Cheeki Stainless Steel Bottle Insulated 1000ml.
Stacking Supplements During Work-Out Routines:
A bodybuilding stack is a group of supplements used to enhance performance. Stacks feature products with different intended purposes that work together to enhance energy, endurance and recovery. To cover all of these bases, stacks typically comprise a pre-workout product, an intra-workout product and a post-workout product. As always it is best to consult a healthcare professional when starting a new supplementation and/or work-out routine.
- Pre-workout products are designed to provide energy for your workout. Typically, pre-workout products contain stimulants such as enervating herbs or caffeine and many contain Creatine which may increase your strength and improve muscle gain when combined with resistance training.
- Intra-workout supplements are usually BCAA 500g (branched-chain amino acids) which during exercise sessions can increase your exercise capacity and increase the use of fat for energy.
- Post-workout products help refuel your body after exercise. Because resistance training breaks down your muscles, supplementation is used to promote muscle growth and recovery. To perform these tasks, post-workout products in bodybuilding stacks often contain high protein powders that have fast release and are quickly absorbed such as a Whey Protein Isolate (WPI 500g).
Mix 3g (1 teaspoon) of Protein Supplies Australia Creatine 500g with 100-200ml of your favourite beverage, shake until dissolved then consume. Take one serving per day or as directed by your health care professional.