Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Facial Oil 30ml
Benefits of Facial Oil:
• Rich in Essential Fatty Acids
• Restores Skin Elasticity & Firmness
• Optimises Cellular Renewal
• Speeds up Cell Oxygenation
• Leaves Skin Supple & Soft
• Nourishes & Restores
Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Facial Oil is an advanced anti-aging serum rich in Essential Fatty Acids, Antioxidants, Phospholipids, and Ceramides. A newer addition to skin care products Ceramides play an important role in keeping skin protected and looking younger. They make up about 20% of the skins intercellular matrix which helps skin to maintain its appearance. When your skin suffers from sun damage or a dry environment, Ceramides decrease leaving the skin vulnerable. Replenishing the skins Ceramide content is a powerful way to protect it, helping it to reveal a more youthful glow.
To reinforce Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Facial Oil as a superior anti-aging product it is also enriched with organic and natural bioactive Ingredients from botanical oils and extracts to provide a non-greasy facial treatment. The formula instantly moisturises to stabilize skin hydration levels while Phospholipids and Ceramides penetrate the surface of the epidermis. It is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal Benefits as well. After application the skin may feel smoother and softer.
Benefits of Moroccan Argan Oil:
Moroccan Argan Oil is an original natural solution for preserving the skin against premature aging. It is an incredibly rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. For generations, natives of the Argan Forest in Morocco have pressed the nut to extract this precious oil, to use as a dietary supplement, for wound healing and rash relief, and to nourish skin and hair. Now it is used by men and women all over the world seeking an effective, all natural moisturiser for their health and beauty routines. One of the main reasons Argan Oil is so healing, is that it is rich in Vitamins A and E. However, Argan oil is also packed with other powerful antioxidants and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. Research indicates that when applied to skin, it eases inflammation while moisturizing as well. When applied topically, tocopherol from the Vitamin E helps to boost cell production while promoting healthy skin and hair. This is why cosmetic companies are including it in their high-end anti-aging skin care products.
Direction for Use:
In the morning apply before moisturising. At night apply after moisturising.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic Ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown Ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use Ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Camellia oleifera flower oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) extract, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) oil, Aleurites moluccana (Kukui) seed oil, Moringa oleiferaseed oil, Rosa canina fruit oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) leaf oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) oil, Mentha arvensis herb oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) fruit extract, Mentha spicata herb oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl benzoate.