Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Night Cream 50ml
Benefits of Night Cream:
- Intense Hydration
- Helps with Firmness and Tone
- Cell Protection Against Free Radicals
- Help Skin Retain Moisture
- Therapeutic Effect on Psoriasis and Acne
- Treat Wrinkles
- Delays The Skin Aging Process
Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Night Cream is an overnight facial moisturiser that as a healthy aging cream penetrates the subcutaneous layers of the epidermis, leaving the skin deeply hydrated and softened. Enriched with organic and natural bioactive ingredients from botanical extracts this cream has concentrated amounts of Essential Fatty Acid (EFA’s), Vitamin E and other Antioxidants, making it a highly effective, fast absorbing anti-aging facial skin treatment. It is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of skin problems from acne and aging to the treatment of inflammatory conditions. These precious oils are combined with a complex proprietary blend of natural ingredients, including Menyanthes Trifoliata (an aquatic plant). Menyanthes Trifoliata offers free radical protection for the skin as well as protecting Vitamin C levels and reinforcing collagen synthesis. Along with the fatty acids (Omega-3 and 6) provided by a variety of nourishing plant oils such as, (Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Borage Oil, and Shea Butter) Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Night Cream provides anti-aging and regenerating benefits.
Benefits of Dead Sea Minerals:
Dead Sea Minerals are successfully used in cosmetics; they contribute important nutrients to create and promote healthy skin regeneration, as well as improve the elasticity and permeability of the skin. Therefore they can be very effective in treating skin wrinkles and other problems caused by the aging process. They are also helpful at protecting the skin from infections and allergies, as well as retaining moisture. Additionally, due to the high content of sulphur in Dead Sea Minerals they can be very useful in cleansing and detoxifying, removing impurities from the skin.
Various cultures and groups of people have visited the Dead Sea (located in Israel) for therapy, dating back to the time of the ancient Egyptians. Since that time the salt has been utilized for medicinal purposes in soaps, skin creams and bathing routines, for all the same conditions it is used for today. Scientific research indicates that extra magnesium found in Dead Sea Salt significantly improves skin hydration, skin texture and skin tone. Other studies suggest that Dead Sea Salt has antimicrobial properties that can provide external and internal therapeutic benefits to individuals as well.
The number one ingredient in all of Dr. Organic Night Cream Products is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
- Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
- Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
- No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
- No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
- No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
- No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
- No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
- Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Coco-caprylate, Glycerin, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Cetearyl alcohol,Glyceryl stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Polyglyceryl-3 dicitrate/stearate, Sodium magnesium silicate, Rhus verniciflua peel wax, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Limonium gerberi extract, Maris sal (Dead sea salt), Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Lauroyl lysine, Tocopheryl acetate, Xanthan gum, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Laminaria digitata extract, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) needle oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil, Mentha arvensis herb oil, Mentha spicata herb oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium phytate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Potassium sorbate, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral.